Re: Today's transition for www.ietf.org

Hi Martin,

On 12.01.18 15:31, Martin Rex wrote:
> Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On 12/01/18 13:07, Eliot Lear wrote:
>>> And I would vote that we continue to improve the new site, bugs and all,
>>> and just learn as we go.  This should not be a one-time effort but a
>>> process.
>> I agree with Eliot. And with the reasons for changing that Andrew
>> and Brian listed. There's stuff to fix, but I'm happy it'll get
>> fixed (or be complained about 'till fixed:-).
> Well, except that I do not see *ANYTHING* at all, from what was
> complained about when the new design was first aired as beta,
> has acutally lead to an improvement.  Instead, the site was put into
> production with additional new problems.

I would be frustrated as well were that my experience.  I'm going to
hazard a guess that the lesson has been learned, judging by the number
of messages.  I am inclined to have some patience to see if the team can
kink out the bigger issues.  As I wrote previously, it looks like broken
links were repaired, and so somebody is clearly doing stuff...

Eliot