Re: Reporter re: Technical solution for robust interconnection if Russia & BRICs set own root?

I think that uniqueness is driven by business reasons even more then technical. I don't believe in any political decisions without economical interests behind.

If someone will make a decision to split a DNS space - I don't care. They are still are interested in to be integrated
in global market.

We even can get an advantage - we will cancel long term tabu on alternative implementations and deployments.

Of course - it will create image problems for some personalities who tried to prove the world - that there are no alternatives and personal problems for some of them who was paid to deploy such system.
Who care - I don't think that this the end of the internet.
Technically it is possible (please, don't think that I am so naive and know nothing about all riffes/stones).

Historically - we always did our work formally ignoring existence of states.
But if states will make a step - they will put of us in different dimesion with different rules where our artificial tabu and restrictions will be broken.

I still believe that we can do it before any state will develop really working solution which can satisfy their need - the best example China (don't want detailed  their solution - ot you enough clue  or no matter) that already provided  as minimum independence - but prefer follow mainstream yet.

I believe that it is possible to change our minds and to try find how we can design and deploy really distributed approach which can satisfied all old raising needs.

regards
Dima Burkov