Re: When the IETF can discuss drafts seriously?

On Dec 21, 2017, at 4:21 AM, Khaled Omar <eng.khaled.omar@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
As I said before, I don't mind to join a discussion if the topic is interesting and its information is clear, but I was tired of asking for technical discussion so it will take the drafts forward.

You haven't quite heard what I've said.   What I've said is that you need to start joining in discussions where what is being discussed isn't your draft.   You need to approach those discussions with an attitude of finding some way to be helpful, not as a way of promoting your interests.   If you come to the IETF to promote your interests, you're not going to be very effective.   You are not being singled out here—people come to the IETF all the time with self-interested motivations; sometimes they manage to get something they wanted out of the process, but it's always a struggle.