When the IETF can discuss drafts seriously?

Hi all,

I noticed that the IETF participants gives only negative comments regarding the submitted IDs, that is good in some cases if it is true, but to ignore the positive side and the added values on every draft is something that should be changed, I always aim to find a true technical discussion on the mailing list to add something new or to correct something wrong with confidence.

It's been long time on the rtgwg mailing list and didn't have any technical discussion or comments for KRP and NEP or even an official review.

I believe that the IETF participants can show alot from their expertise to add, modify, or delete something from an existing draft.

Of course there are all kind of people at the IETF and some of them may be interested and can make a decision.

Thanks,

Khaled