Re: When the IETF can discuss drafts seriously?

On 21 December 2017 at 09:21, Khaled Omar <eng.khaled.omar@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Another very valuable thing to do is just sit and listen to people talk about problems in the IETF, and then see if you can come up with a small, narrowly scoped proposal that will help to solve one of those problems.   Or even an insight you can share on the mailing list that helps to better focus the discussion.

As I said before, I don't mind to join a discussion if the topic is interesting and its information is clear, but I was tired of asking for technical discussion so it will take the drafts forward.

Stephane was right. You just do not listen.

You have already been offered a mountain of good quality advice, based on hundreds of man-years of experience, but choose to remain as self-centred as ever.

However, one important personal consideration has not yet been addressed.

You should be aware that all IETF mailing list traffic is archived and publicly accessible. This record of your character and behaviour toward others is much more revealing than anything achievable in a recruitment interview.  This could inflict serious damage on your career prospects.