Re: IETF103 location still unknown

Based on experiences with other organizations that try to minimize
costs, you can generally go back to a facility several times. Maybe
even 5 or 6 times. But sooner or later, they will start to take you
for granted and increase prices and/or decrease service. So, in my
experience, it just doesn't work to try to keep using the same
facility indefinitely. Which is unfortunate, because the first time
you use a facility, there is a learning process on both sides.

Thanks,
Donald
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 d3e3e3@xxxxxxxxx