From: Michael Richardson <mcr+ietf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ietf@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2017 6:02 AM
Subject: IETF103 location still unknown

Now that we can play hotel roulette to see if we win a room at the Metropole,

it would be useful to know where IETF103 will be.

Why? Because I need to set a budget for the entire year before I know how

much I can spend at IETF101.

I understand that perhaps contracts are not settled, but is there a known

date at which contracts will be settled and the announcement will be made?

--

Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sandelman Software Works

-= IPv6 IoT consulting =-