Re: IETF103 location still unknown

I don’t have any particular visibility anymore into the process, but I
can guarantee you that returning to previously used locations is very
high on their agenda. What’s not to like? Tested place, risk for surprises
for the team or the community is much smaller, less need for work such
as pre-visits, we know networking will work, etc. However, availability
hasn’t always been easy.

(And see Portia’s mail from today.)

Jari