Re: IAOC role

Lou Berger <lberger@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
    > FWIW the tools committee is an activity of the IESG not IAOC -- this was
    > clarified sometime in the last year or two. The Technology Management
    > Committee (https://iaoc.ietf.org/committees.html#TMC) is the IAOC sub
    > committee that manages the admin/contract side for the tools committee.

That's an important clarification, and thanks for pointing it out.
Often it's not what you don't know ("known unknowns"), but the things you
thought you knew, but it turns out you didn't that become problems

That's not what nomcoms' I was involved with before had understood, so I'm
glad that it's clearer now.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-