Re: travelling home just before thanksgiving is hard

Just keep in mind that the first and foremost requirement (assuming
other conditions are satisfied) is "availability of venue for our
published dates." We have an opportunity to adjust those dates once
we decide to publish dates beyong 2022, or (exceptionally) change
what we have published with sufficient notice and reason.

I tend to agree that early November is probably better than "week
before Thanksgiving in the US."

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Editor and Publisher