Re: IETF 100 MeetEcho connectivity

Here's a modest suggestion. At https://www.ietf.org/meeting/100/index.html,
even though there is a "Registration" link under "Remote Participation",
it isn't apparent that this is a required step. This is made clear behind
the "Info" link. So if the "Registration" link was removed, and "Info" link
renamed as "Start Here", people would not miss the registration step.

(The same applies to https://beta.ietf.org/how/meetings/100/ of course.)

Regards
   Brian