Re: Proposal to revise ISOC's mission statement

Doug, Alia,

thanks for the input!

Alia, now that I have you thinking of ISOC :-) and before you delete the
context from your brain, you have been reaching out to other communities
(open source communities in particular) in order to help improve the
IETF's processes and outputs.

As you know, ISOC supports the IETF in several ways (in addition to
providing funding). Please, think about how ISOC could help support the
IETF in potentially new ways or how the current programs could make an
even larger impact, and let's have a conversation in Singapore. Thanks!

Cheers,

Gonzalo