Re: RFC Series publishes first RFC with non-ASCII characters

I am far too busy this week to research this and get back to you with details.  And I suspect that neither your computers nor mine are representative of those of RFC readers.  But there are so many things that have to work right for UTF8 to display and print correctly that I'm still amazed that it ever works, so am unsurprised when it doesn't.  It's the normal state of brain damage as far as I'm concerned.  It's just sad that IETF is now apparently saddled with it.

Sent from my iPhone