Re: WG Review: IDentity Enabled Networks (ideas)

Hi Padma,
At 11:20 AM 08-10-2017, Padma Pillay-Esnault wrote:
There is even text in the charter regarding this.

- Analysis of the concepts of identity-identifier split and dynamic identifier changes, including their implications on anonymity and privacy. Explicitly, the framework must define privacy requirements and how potential extensions/solutions should meet them.

Why is privacy requirements being redefined? The IAB already has a RFC about that. I have not done a search; there are probably IETF RFCs about that subject.

?? Not sure what /how this is in context .... Are we still taking about routing information here?

No.

Can you clarify what you mean here by maintenance work on IPv4 technical specification? Again the context here is a mapping system infrastructure to be used by Id/Loc protocols.

There is currently an IETF thread about that [1].

Regards,
S. Moonesamy

1. https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg104717.html