Re: [Anima] Last Call: <draft-ietf-anima-voucher-05.txt> (Voucher Profile for Bootstrapping Protocols) to Proposed Standard

I have the following comments about draft-ietf-anima-voucher-05.txt.

Section 6, para 2.  I cannot parse this sentence.  It has no verb.

Para 3.  Please give citations for DER and X.690.

Section 6.2, para 1.  The second sentence is not a sentence.  It has no
main clause.

Section 8.1, para 3, last line.  "should not" -> "SHOULD NOT"

I have also sent several grammar/formatting corrections to the ANIMA
list, as these are not substantive.

  Bill Atwood