Re: Considerations Considerations Section

On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 10:14 AM, Dave Cridland <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
All,

Given that the solution to all problems seems always to have a new
Considerations Section, I'd like to propose that all new I-Ds
published have a Considerations Considerations Section, which provides
considerations over what else might be considered when considering the
considerations not yet considered in the other considerations
sections.

I believe this can only help us consider many problems solved.

​All that the considerations sections do is to break out material that has to be called out to the attention of different groups so that they don't have to read the entire draft every time.

As the IETF becomes more process driven and the processes make more sense, this is expected and an improvement.​

I would like to move to a machine readable IANA section at some future incarnation of xml2rfc.