Considerations Considerations Section

All,

Given that the solution to all problems seems always to have a new
Considerations Section, I'd like to propose that all new I-Ds
published have a Considerations Considerations Section, which provides
considerations over what else might be considered when considering the
considerations not yet considered in the other considerations
sections.

I believe this can only help us consider many problems solved.

Dave.