Re: Should the IETF be condoning, even promoting, BOM pollution?

On Sep 19, 2017, at 6:32 PM, George Michaelson <ggm@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is only partly a rhetorical question. My suspicion is, there is
nobody, and we cannot effect change as an SDO, or even as individuals,
except in as much as somebody senior inside MS choses (and I stress
choses) to take notice.

I believe the extent to which we can affect Microsoft is simply that we might have access to influential people in Microsoft.   Might.