Re: Good call to change venues

Thanks, Ray! Difficult to find, but at least something easily propagated.

Too bad the blog does not allow to comment, or else would have have looked up some URL
for the San Francisco IAOC message Ole mentioned and appended it as a comment.  Aka:
no single place to quickly see the overall impact of the visa policies of the USA to
our operations and membrreship overall. Thats what i would like to exist.

Cheers
    Toerless