Re: Good call to change venues

Toerless,

An detailed announcement about the San Francisco to Montreal move was
posted to the IETF list by the IAOC Chair several months back.

The LA event is a combination of ISOC celebrating its 25th anniversary
and announcing a new set of Internet Hall of Fame inductees. The
announcements about that process have been on ISOC's website for at
least a year.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Editor and Publisher