Re: Good call to change venues

Is it just me or is it actually difficult to find any public disclosures of
IETF/IAOC about any of this ?

In other words: Its one thing to try to internally deal as good as possible
with the situation (and it seems IAOC is on top of that), but its IMHO
equally important to publically make the situation known - if one wants
to have any chance to impact change.

And i can not find anything easily on an IETF or IAOC or ISOC webpage
anything about this. Neither about San Francisco nor what happen(s/ed)
with LA.

--
---
tte@xxxxxxxxx