Re: RFC Series publishes first RFC with non-ASCII characters

Benjamin Kaduk wrote:

which means RFCs should be pure ASCII just as programming languages
use pure ASCII.

The statement above is on programming language specification.

Plan 9's C compilers have supported UTF8 in the grammar for decades.

The statement above is on compilers.

You still don't understand the problem at all.

If that is the case (which I neither confirm nor deny), then you should
provide a more detailed explanation of the problem, rather than
just repeating your previous statement.

That is useless.

If you can't understand simple examples, you can't understand
detailed explanations.

And,

> If a really international team of programmers must tightly
> cooperate using Plan 9 C compiler, code must be written using
> limited set of characters recognized by all the members.

is a detailed explanation. Your response on it:

> Furthermore, you seem to be repeatedly making assertions of how
> things must be, without providing any supporting justifciation
> for those assertions.

is a supporting evidence that you can't understand detailed
explanations.

"language specification" != "compilers"

						Masataka Ohta