Re: In Search of a Revised Notewell

https://www.ietf.org/about/note-well.html

On Aug 9, 2017, at 4:33 AM, tom p. <daedulus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

As the minutes trickle out for IETF99, I see repeated references to a
revised Notewell, one of which asks us to read RFC8127.

Looking at the RFC Editor's FTP site, I find a gap between RFC8126 and
RFC8128.

Looking at the RFCINDEX thereon, I see a similar gap.

Searching the announcement list for RFC 8127, I get no matches.

Clearly the WG Chairs have been given a briefing but is this something
that those of us who only contribute via e-mail should be aware of? If
so, how?  I cannot recall seeing anything on WG lists about this, until
I started reading the minutes, since January 2016.

Tom Petch