De: ietf <ietf-bounces@xxxxxxxx> en nombre de Philip Homburg <pch-ietf-6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Responder a: <pch-ietf-6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Fecha: miércoles, 2 de agosto de 2017, 10:45
Para: <ietf@xxxxxxxx>
CC: "jordi.palet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jordi.palet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Asunto: Incremental Deployment of CLAT on the router for IETF Meetings

    >I'm talking about when you have CLAT in the router.

    Maybe we can have all discussion about CLAT on the router under this
    subject?

    Is there any experience with this? Did previous IETF meetings have an
    experimental SSID with this setup?

    I'm certainly not opposed to having the router do some sort of tunneling.
    Whether it is CLAT+NAT64 or MAP-E, MAP-T. DS-Lite or what have you.

    As long it provides hosts with the illusion of CGN IPv4-NAT then that's
    probably the best you can expect in most places.

IPv4 is over
Are you ready for the new Internet ?
http://www.consulintel.es
The IPv6 Company