Re: RESENDING - Incremental Deployment of IPv6-only Wi-Fi for IETF Meetings

In article <39FD84EA-4614-4331-B562-C9B2219FE949@xxxxxxxxx> you write:
>People who are forward-thinking (but not enough) in their use of DNSSEC and backward-thinking in their use of IPv6 will have problems.

Quite possibly, but so what.

If the IETF plans to treat what have historically been production
networks as experimental networks, please let us know so we can make
other plans, e.g., mifi from a local wireless carrier.

Even better, don't do that.

R's,
John