Re: RESENDING - Incremental Deployment of IPv6-only Wi-Fi for IETF Meetings

> There are mulitple implementations of DNS64/NAT64. I think the one
> used by the IETF NOC is from a router vendor

a pair of donated A10s.  the noccers dealing with that stuff did not
want to call ietf-nat64 a suported production service until they got the
second one and could run it in redundant configuration.

> Rather, I think the bugs are in applications.

my guess is applications and the basic nature of nat64/dns64.  but it's
just a guess.

> Iʼm working on a research project along these lines, results of which
> Iʼll provide the IETF, and would be happy to help coordinate a NAT64
> interop testing project as part of IETF100-Singapore Hackathon.

yay!  thank you.

randy