Re: The index page [Revamp of the www.ietf.org website]

> And for me the exemplar is still https://www.ietf.org/content.html,
> updated with links to the new site.

I also like the content page, but I find that most (but not all) of the links are duplicated between the left and right parts of the page, but there are some that are unique to each, so you have to search both sides. I would prefer a single set of links, perhaps formatted like the right side of the page, that’s a complete union of the two sides.

Cheers,
Andy