Re: quick observation about remote participation registration

On Jul 20, 2017 10:47, "Meetecho IETF support" <ietf@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
the registration code for on-site registrations should simply work in
Meetecho.

It does indeed. Each registered participant (either on-site or remote) can access Meetecho through their Registration ID.

And this is probably a good place to offer a HUGE thank you for making "remember me" work for all sessions.

IIRC, it was previously remembering me for the second session of TSVWG, but I had to provide my registration number for every working group, so I was only remembered for working groups that had multiple sessions.

In addition to the usages others have mentioned, I'm now routinely doing Meetecho from the back of the room in a session where I'm sitting, because the slides are much easier to read, so this was a bigger win for me than lots of people might guess.

So, thanks much!

Spencer, who has 20/20 vision but sits in the back of some very long, skinny rooms ...