Re: Slides, eye charts, and a beg for readability

I also think one of the issues is the lighting in the meeting rooms.  I'm in Barcelona/Athens and the lights are quite bright at the front of the room which makes it much harder to see the slides.  Also, it looks like the projector isn't the brightest - the slides have a yellowish tint and it's not the slides themselves but the projector (although the screen may also be contributing to that).

Mary.