Re: Slides, eye charts, and a beg for readability

Font size, colour contrast, animations are all just some of the things that go to good slideware so that people with vision impairments can use them.

There is a good guide to powerpoint accessibility generally here: http://webaim.org/techniques/powerpoint/

It goes to adding alt tags, reading order and (briefly) to contrast in colour etc.

As does this overview: https://www.slidegenius.com/blog/making-your-powerpoint-accessible-for-the-visually-impaired

Frankly all our materials should take these things into account... Usability by design goes to not just the technology but how we communicate about the technology.

regards

--

Narelle Clark
narellec@xxxxxxxxx