Re: quick observation about remote participation registration

On Jul 20, 2017, at 16:01, Andrew G. Malis <agmalis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On my badge, the registration number is printed on the back, under the bar code.

Yes, and next time I’ll bring my trusty KDC200i and surreptitiously scan everyone’s bar code and then in the plenary make the largest remote speaker request queue that we ever had :-). (OK, that can be had a bit easier than that way.)

Grüße, Carsten