Re: quick observation about remote participation registration

On Thu, Jul 20, 2017 at 03:21:22PM +0200, Matthew Ford wrote:

> Having my IETF registration number on my badge

It would have helped me to realise that it was the same registration
ID :-) This is probably user error, then, or at least a bit that was
unclear.  But I guess this is part of the same point I was trying to
make, in that it used to be a trivial alternative and now it is more
work.  Registration might still be a good thing; I just want us to be
clear what we're trading.  But if the registration id is there on my
badge (and I can even read it if I take off my glasses!), the barrier
is perhaps lower.

Andrew Sullivan
ajs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx