Re: meeting ietf-legacy ssid

Hi Randy,

If you want to run experiments, I think that's fine, personally.  But as
to this:

On 7/12/17 10:37 AM, Randy Bush wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Jul 2017 07:54:44 +0200, Eliot Lear wrote:
>> Why not just turn it off and see what happens?
> because the noc thinks of the attendees as those strange critters called
> "customers."  this creates implications for service continuity.

The rest of the world who aren't engineers seem to manage ok with WPA.
Unless there is an accessibility requirement hidden here.  Another
approach: turn -legacy into a hotel network and simply ask people why
they're not using the other.  Not the most secure way to go about
things, but again, we're supposed to have a clue.

Eliot