RE: Genart last call review of draft-ietf-avtext-lrr-05

Hi Jonathan,
I assume the new text you propose is

"When C is 1, TTID MUST NOT be less than CTID, and TLID MUST NOT be
   less than CLID; at least one of TTID or TLID MUST be greater than
   CTID or CLID respectively.  That is to say, the target layer index
   <TTID, TLID> MUST be a layer upgrade from the current layer index
   <CTID, CLID>.  A sender MAY request an upgrade in both temporal and
   spatial/quality layers simultaneously."

I think that this text still only implies the behavior, also the current text talks about upgrade but I assume it is also for a refresh not only to upgrade

Maybe " A sender MAY request an upgrade or refresh  in both temporal and
   spatial/quality layers simultaneously by either having C =1 or by having both CLID and CTID with lower values then TTID and TLID. If the sender want to upgrade or refresh only one layer then C MUST be equal to 1 and only the CTID or  the CLID of the layer to be upgraded or refreshed should be lower than the TTID or TLID respectively "

Roni