IETF Hackathon 99 Registration and Wiki now available

The IETF Hackathon site has been updated to include links for the IETF 99 Hackathon.

We are collecting projects for the hackathon. Please consider championing a project related to your IETF work. The wiki lists the projects championed so far. Additional projects are welcomed and encouraged by anyone willing to champion them.

Registration for the hackathon is free but required. Please register sooner rather than later to help us plan space, food, etc., properly. If you have any suggestions or questions, you can subscribe and send to hackathon@xxxxxxxx, or you can contact me directly. I hope to see you at the hackathon in Prague.

Cheers,

Charles