Re: Khaled Routing Protocol (KRP) ID Submission.

> I took a quick look at your draft.  It seems to be proposing a way to
> assign IP addresses so that they contain information about regions and
> autonomous systems – and then suggesting that forwarding can be done
> based on that.  But you are not proposing a routing protocol (packet
> formats, protocol details, etc.)...

landmark routing, tla/nla, ...  we have seen ideas in this area none of
which flew.  i agree that this needs more specifics before we can really
judge.

khaled, if you need help dealing with the ietf's obscure methods for
naming, posting, ... drafts, feel free to write to me.

randy