Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-6man-rfc4291bis-07.txt> (IP Version 6 Addressing Architecture) to Internet Standard

On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 10:47 PM, Job Snijders <job@xxxxxxx> wrote:
And how to protect the interconnection between the first-hop router and
the edge-of-your-network? or the edge of the network itself? I suspect
this idea is still in a theoretical stage.

Not sure what you mean. If you have an edge ACL and you want to ensure that packets in the machine /64 but not in the arbitrarily small subnet you've decided to restrict the machines to, just allow the /120 at the edge and drop the /64. If you're talking about protecting the interconnects between routers, you can just use /127.

Can you point me to a RIPE, NANOG or APRICOT talk where this idea is
shared in its entirety?

You don't need a RIPE talk to do some experimentation, do you? If it works well, you give the talk. :-)