Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-6man-rfc2460bis-08.txt> (Internet Protocol, Version 6 (IPv6) Specification) to Internet Standard

>> Middleboxes do not exist in the IPv6 architecture.
>
> I wish I had known that when I was writing RFC 6092.

Indeed what a shame. Well if you encounter any of them, please let me know and I'll send you instructions for how to get them repurposed into routers with the IETF approved 40 byte header inspection limiter installed. I've just added an IETF hackathon proposal to improve the IETF approved router reference software to insert a small header in each packet it forwards: "This packet is certified to be IETF compliant.".

Oh Fridays...

Best regards,
Ole