RE: [Gen-art] Review of draft-ietf-6man-rfc1981bis-04

Hi Ole,

But, if non-tunnel links set a 1280 MTU which is perfectly OK with the standard then
there is no space for headers. Given the issues with classical PMTUD then (plus the
non-applicability of RFC4821 for tunnels) the only solution for tunnels is fragmentation.
I'll let Joe step in if he wants to.

Thanks - Fred