Re: Review of draft-ietf-6man-rfc4291bis-06

Mark,

I think this thread has shown convincingly that there is a problem with
the current wording of 4291bis about the 64 bit IID length.

I suggest that we wordsmith it on the 6man list and come back to this
broader CC list when we have a proposal.

Regards
   Brian