Re: Predictable Internet Time

On 1/3/17 7:24 AM, Phillip Hallam-Baker wrote:
Umm, my proposal was to ignore the opinion of the ITU in this matter as in everything else.

That doesn't work in all cases because there are often applications that require that the clock time on a device not vary from UTC by some set amount.  I think they're fixing for a big UTC leap second shindig in the next few years, anyway.

Eliot