Re: Topic IPv6

I know differences between anonimity and pseudonymity.
But you told about protect your rights. Working pheudonymously your realize your rights. Nobody instead of judge can share information IP of individual.
I am opened, but what must I share to provide serious conversation?

On Mon, Nov 21, 2016 at 05:39:37PM +0300,
 Alexander Nevalennyy <avnevalenniy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote
 a message of 126 lines which said:

> 1. Again, it is not about privacy. When you work with IPv6 address,
> nobody knows that it was you, like with numbers of cell phones (if
> you did not share information).

You really should read a few texts about privacy. Here, you make the
traditional error of mixing anonymity (no tracability) and
pseudonymity (identifiers which are not your official name).

> We are here to discuss but not only criticize (it is too simple).

We cannot discuss on the basis of just a few slides. Either you have a
serious proposal, and it can be discussed and criticized, or you just
have a few slides and, then, I can say that I spent as much time on
this proposal as you have spent writing it.