Topic IPv6

Thank you for your opinion and fast support, Jordi.

About your points:

1. I am not sure that about privacy. Nobody need your IP while you do not do something wrong. For instance, a lot of individuals call  via cell phones without anonymous technologies.
2. Address can be provided for user or company like it is done in cell phones. You have number for every device and nothing change when you will go abroad and use roaming service. But it is only my opinion.
3. I meant usage of SLAAC for all ip-addresses (now it is optional).
4. Agree, but I had to provide all information.

Link is below:
http://www.slideshare.net/phdays/ipv6-35204784

Should I try to write to WG called ipsecme?

Regards, Alexander.