Re: IPv10 RFC.

See RFC 2780, Section 3.

IP version numbers are assigned only as the result of the IETF approving a new standard.

I.e, IANA will be declining your request so you should stop referring to this as v10. It might be 11 or might never get a number. Using a number before it is assigned is called squatting and is considered bad practice.

Joe