Re: IETF note well relating to pictures?

"A participant in any IETF activity acknowledges that written, audio and video records of meetings may be made and may be
available to the public."

I've always assumed that "video" includes still photographs.

Regards
   Brian Carpenter
   (Don't blame me, I voted Remain.)