IETF note well relating to pictures?

Hi,

in the Hackathon there are a lot of pictures taken. A statement was made that if you didn't want pictures of yourself published, please talk to the organizers.

We have an IETF Note Well: https://www.ietf.org/about/note-well.html

It doesn't mention pictures, and it doesn't mention just being in the room, is that is a "statement" or "communication" according to the note well. It also doesn't list the Hackathon as a function (it's not a WG or BoF, right?)

So does the Note Well as written today mean that it's ok to publish pictures of you for just being on the premesis? I think it should be, but do we then need to augment the Note Well?

--
Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike@xxxxxxxxx