Re: 10 a.m.

--On Monday, July 11, 2016 20:22 +0100 Tim Chown
<tjc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> On 11 Jul 2016, at 19:07, Jari Arkko <jari.arkko@xxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>>
>> I have some personal opinions about these things, but
>> ultimately, what does the community want to do?
>
> Can we make sure this question is asked explicitly in the
> post-meeting survey? That would allow feedback to be collated
> in an efficient way.

Remember that post-meeting surveys historically do not reach
anyone who does not attend in person.  To the extent to which
this is ultimately a strategic decision that affects the
community (and, to some extent, who can participate effectively
in the IETF), everyone needs to be asked (and, as Dave Crocker
points out, asking in a plenary doesn't do the job either0.

    john