Re: A couple of meta points -- IETF 100, Singapore, onwards

On 24/05/16 07:43, Ted Hardie wrote:
> (Forgive the top posting--airport thumb typing).
>
> Below you say that you expect the discussion of long term principles to go
> to mtgvenue@xxxxxxxx.  For the short term IETF 100 discussion, I didn't see
> an explicit pointer for where to participate.  Based on traffic to date, I
> expect that to stay on ietf@xxxxxxxx.  Does that match what the IAOC
> expects?

I've a similar question: there is also ongoing discussion of
changing the default policy for how the IAOC handle business
in general, and not just associated with meeting venues. I
assume that ought also remain on ietf@xxxxxxxx but be good to
get the IAOC's take on that too when you answer the above.

Cheers,
S.