Re: spam on old lists - was [89attendees] Fw: new important message

A few years ago, I’ve managed to get a customer out of spamhaus, despite having sent a SPAM because a bot, etc. I was able to find all the info about how to proceed in their web site, apply to clean, etc.

Same with other similar DNS-BLs

I think if you’re “clean” you should have not problem, and we can choose which DNS-BL to apply. If we have from the community negative reports about bad-behaviours from any of those DNS-BLs for example.

Regards,
Jordi