Re: [89attendees] spam on old lists - was Fw: new important message

On 15 April 2016 at 19:52, <ietf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[snip]
In this particular case, filtering by From: address on mailing lists
still works well enough, particularly here where the participants tend
to be technically sophisticated and so are somewhat less likely to get
their accounts p3ned than average users.  So I agree that we might as
well turn off useless old meeting lists, but I don't see any need to
twiddle things beyond that.

So what needs to be done to make it happen?